Who We Are
We are a unique Japan-based asset management company, with global reach and local presence. We adopt multi-manager investing approach and offer a wide range of comprehensive strategies.
We concentrate all our efforts on three core activities.
- Proactively providing clients with advanced portfolio ideas through a highly disciplined process.
- Effectively managing our clients’ money through a suitably diversified portfolio and sensible risk control.
- Steadily expanding our business by developing an advanced data science approach.
- Company Name
- Nikko Global Wrap Ltd.
Koamicho Nikko Building, 9-2, Nihonbashi Koamicho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0016 Japan
- +81-3-4577-8800 (main)
- Hisafumi Taima
- Toshiya Shimizu
- Tsuneto Iki
- Akitoshi Fujiwara
- Director and Senior Managing Executive Officer
- Shin-ichi Takahashi
- Ryosuke Seya
- JPY 1,499 million
- Sumitomo Mitsui DS Asset Management Company, Limited 100%
- Business Description
- Investment advisory and discretionary investment management service, and other related services
- Asset under Management
- JPY 2.7 trillion (as of the end of Mar. 2021)
*Total of discretionary accounts and investment advisory accounts
- Registration No., etc
- Kanto Local Finance Bureau Director (Financial Instruments Firms) No. 449
Member of Japan Investment Advisers Association
Member of Money Management Institute, international member
- "Kayabacho" Station of Tozai Line (About 5 minutes on foot from Exit 10)
- "Ningyocho" Station of Hibiya Line (About 5 minutes on foot from Exit A2)
- "Kayabacho" Station of Hibiya Line (About 7 minutes on foot from Exit 7)
- "Suitengumae" Station of Hanzomon line (About 7 minutes on foot from Exit 8)
- "Ningyocho" Station of Asakusa Line (About 7 minutes on foot from Exit A5)